Inkaholics

Saturday 31 January 2015

Challenge #75 - Rose Colours



Welcome back everyone and thank you for all the great entries in our last challenge.

This time, we have a colour challenge for you - Rose Colours

Guidelines: Use rose shades of red and /or pink. You may also use green leaf colours, black, white or cream and realistic colours for skin, fur and hair. 

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer:






Hi, my name is Jill, and live in Southern Ontario, Canada with my husband, Michael, and our two cats. I have loved all kinds of crafts for as long as I can remember, and I discovered card making about four years ago when I was living in Montreal. I quickly became addicted to all the products and techniques, and my collection of supplies has been steadily growing ever since. I am really excited to be guest designing here at Inkspirational - they always have such fun challenges!
Please visit Jill's blog to see more of her work. 

Here's some ideas from the DT: 


Pia



3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wow DT you are rockin'! Love every single one of your cards. Hmmm must join in!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the lovely DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx