Inkaholics

Saturday 14 February 2015

Challenge #76 - Photo Inkspiration




Welcome back for another challenge!  For this challenge we have an inspiration photo for you to work with. Whether it be the colors, the theme, the woman or the whole scene, we are excited to see what inspires you!

First , let's welcome our talented Guest Designer: 





My name is Darnell. My addiction began in 2002 after I attended my first Stampin' Up! party. After ten years making cards for family and friends at a desk inside the disgusting garage, we had the backyard landscaped and I became the envied occupant of my crafty Playhouse. You are welcome to visit the Playhouse at my blog djkardkreations.com or in real life, if you like! I am having the time of my life sharing my cards, playing with words, and connecting with delightful people from all over the world who provide me with endless inspiration! 

Please visit Darnell's blog and say hello.


 Here is some inspiration from the design team:






















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



2 comments:

Darnell said...

Thank you so much for the honor of being your guest designer for this fun challenge!! Your cards are all so wonderful!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly said...

Fabulous cards, ladies! And YAY for Darnell!