Inkaholics

Saturday 22 October 2016

Challenge #120 - Black + One Color






Welcome back! We've got a colour challenge for you this time - use black and one other colour . (You can also use white) .

Please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer: 

Cheryl 



Hi my name is Cheryl, and I was chuffed when I learned my card had been picked by the team- always means such a lot when it's not random org. And that someone actually likes your work.  Plus this is a really great challenge,blog too. 
 Anyway,I got into crafting,through illness,and I have been crafting for about ten years,now and I am still learning all the time,having recently starting to sew.  I love all kinds of craft,with a love of mixed media and altered art.    I have recently started blogging again,entering competitions and just love seeing and enjoying everyone's,art work.  Crafting really is a wonderful world full of amazing people.
 You can see a variety of my work HERE. 







We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 



We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


2 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Fab DT projects - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.