Inkaholics

Saturday 25 March 2017

Challenge #131 - Photo Inkspiration



Welcome back to Inkspirational. Today we have a photo challenge for you. 




Please meet our Guest Designer: 


Hi, my name is Birgit and I live in Sweden with my family. My blog is Cards R Fun and you are welcome to visit it if you are curious to see more projects made by me. My craft style has gone from a vintage / romantic style to a more simple in recent years. Welcome to have a look!


Sandie

Pia

Shauna

Marina 

Carol


Kim

 
 


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


4 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saskia Pullen said...

Nice inspiration. I think I can Do something with this imagenda forum a little Girl.

Doris Klein said...

Amazing DT works and a fun Foto Inspiration. Great!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#3 – Spring)

Fiona said...

wow a tricky one - great inspiration from the DT