Inkaholics

Saturday 26 August 2017

Challenge 142 - Designer's Choice - Oldie But Goodie



Welcome back to Inkspirational. Nonni has chosen this challenge - use a stamp from when you first started crafting, or, if you have had a clearout - the oldest stamp in your stash. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer: 
Shirley 


Hi, I’m Shirley and I’m delighted to be guest designing at Inkspirational Challenges!  I love nothing more than sloshing and splattering Distress Inks onto my cards.  You can find plenty of evidence on my blog, shirley-bee’s stamping stuff.  I like to switch between different styles, from one layer CAS to mixed media and everything in between, but as long as it includes Distress Inks, I’m happy.  I have my own line of stamps, The Bee’s Knees, sold through STAMPlorations, and I’m on several design teams.  I live in the UK with my husband and rescue dog.  I’m an intermittent poster on Instagram - @shirleybeeuk, Pinterest - shirleybeeuk and Facebook - @thebeeskneesstamps - you might even want to follow me intermittently ;)


Now for our Design Team:








We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.





2 comments:

Darnell said...

I love seeing all your oldie-but-goodie stamps and how you've modernized them with your inspiration cards! A fun challenge, Nonni, and it's really great to have Shirley as the GD!! Hugs, Darnell

CG said...

Thank you for this challenge, I was SO inspired by the theme! Had tons of fun thinking back to when I started cardmaking and pulling out those old stamps. Thanks for the design inspiration & great DT inspiration too! Best, CG