Inkaholics

Saturday 7 April 2018

Challenge 158 -Rain Photo



Welcome back to Inkspirational . Our new challenge is to use the picture above as inspiration. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer

Anita in France 



Hello ... bonjour ... I’m Anita in France.  I’m blessed to live in beautiful south west France, where I spend most of my days on a large, long term house renovation project … and my some of my evenings creating with paper and ink.  I’ve crafted in some form or another since I can remember and got seriously into card making about five years ago, when I started my blog.  My style is mostly CAS … sometimes graphic, occasionally quirky, now and then whimsical … and at times, there’s a technique or two thrown in to the mix for good measure.  I’m thrilled and honoured to have been invited to be a Guest Designer at Inkspirational (thanks, Marina and the team!) … do hope you’ll have chance to play along with us … I’m looking forward to seeing what you create over the next two weeks!


Now for our Design Team: 






 
 
 
 
We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



1 comment:

Darnell said...

Congratulations to Anita for guest designing! Her card and all the DT cards are incredible! Such great interpretations of the photo!! Hugs, Darnell